PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Fun Summer Look with MSGM and Basso

Fun Summer Look with MSGM and Basso

msgm-dress-basso-bag

msgm-dress-basso-bag

msgm-dress-basso-bag

msgm-dress-basso-bag

msgm-dress-basso-bag

Dress: MSGM via RTR Shoes: Soludos
Earrings: Etsy
Bag: Basso c/o


As you all know, I love using Rent The Runway for dresses that I normally wouldn't want to pay $900 for such as this MSGM dress.  I am also wearing these earrings that I got on Etsy for only $9.99!!! The seller has a note on her account that she is catching up with orders right now, but I'm sure she'll have stuff back up soon.  I am all about finding fun earrings on Etsy! If you are in the market for Oscar De La Renta look-alike earrings there are tons on there if you just search "beaded tassel earrings".  


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.