PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Straw Bag Mania

Straw Bag Mania


Top Row: Multi-Color Pom Bag | Straw Clutch | Fringe Tote | Dog Purse
Middle Row: Basket Bag | Half Moon Clutch | Pom Pom Tote | Fringe Bag      Bottom Row: Tassel Tote | Round Bag | Basket Weave Bag | Straw Pom Tote 


I don't know about you all, but I've really only carried straw bags in the past as beach totes, but I've noticed an emerging trend of people using these bags for every day wear!  Not only that, but the smaller clutches and more unique bags (cue dog purse) are really hot right now!  I got a couple of smaller ones from the Shopbop sale that I am excited to show you all in the next couple of weeks.   

Have a great Easter weekend, friends!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.