PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Petersyn Striped Off The Shoulder Top

Petersyn Striped Off The Shoulder Top





Top: Petersyn | Jeans: Old Navy | Shoe: Dolce Vita | Bag: Cult Gaia | Earrings: Big Pom Poms

I knew when I got the ever famous Cult Gaia Ark bag earlier this spring that I just had to get another one.  I chose to get the green malachite one because I thought it would go with a lot and I love wearing pops of bright colors.  It's a little darker than I imagined, but I still think it's a pretty contrast with the lighter colors I am wearing.  

Also, how cute are these earrings? I found this seller on Etsy and all of her stuff is so fun! I love that she uses oversized pom poms for all of her jewelry.  


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.