PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Weekend Wants (on a Monday)

Weekend Wants (on a Monday)

(


It was a busy weekend with our trip to Nashville and I didn't get a change to get the Weekend Wants up yesterday, but don't fret, here it is on a Monday.  Today's Weekend Wants is ALL about fall!  Pretty soon it will be time to retire all of those bright colors and bring out the neutrals and blacks with touches of burgundy, orange, and my favorite, leopard.  I can't wait to get my nails painted black :P 


9 comments:

Unknown said...

That tan jacket is gorg! And I'm not ready for Fall to arrive because I live for bright colors!

Laura said...

I love that tan jacket! And that watch is so sleek I love it, and need to have it.

Stephanie Jackson said...

I love all of these picks!! They are gorgeous girl!

R's Rue said...

Nail polish and bag.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

these picks are so good! all perfect for fall!

xo!
Shelby
www.glitterandgingham.com

Bright on a Budget said...

GIrl these picks put me in the mood for fall!!!

Tif
www.brightonabudget.com

Unknown said...

I have been eyeing that embroidered dress! So pretty!

Sew Sarah R said...

I've been lusting over those leopard shoes! Everyone keeps posting pics of them and tempting me!

Amanda M. said...

Loving it all! Super cute picks and such great prices.

xo, Amanda
www.aglamlifestyle.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.