PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: It's Friday!!!

It's Friday!!!

Here is a recent OOTD. I got this Tibi top for 28 dollars on eBay. It was a size Medium and was way too maternity-looking, so I belted it with a J. Crew belt and wore it with jeggings and Tory Burch Revas.


I got my gel overlays done with OPI's "Not Like the Movies". It is a neat metallic color that almost changes colors with different lighting. I like to think of it as a moonstone color! LOL.
Tell me about your Brian Atwood experience if you own a pair of his shoes? I am jonesin' for a pair of his shoes, but I have yet to pull the trigger. I have heard they are comfortable and easy to wear. I am obsessed with this open-toe suede pair:
Happy Friday!

post signature

13 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Cute Cute outfit!!!

Emily said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that top. I am sure you saw that Tibi had a sale on gilt earlier this week. i got a few great pieces, so excited. If you ever decide to sell that top during one of your big closet purges, I am def interested!

Sarah said...

Great deal on the Tibi top. It looks great belted and definitely has a boho look to it!

Anonymous said...

That top is adorbs! I am so hard on shoes, I don't think I would be able to pull the trigger on a pair of brand new Brian Atwoods, etc. My best purchase ever is a pair of gorgeous brown (real) Jimmy Choos that I got for $30 at Buffalo Exchange here in Dallas.

Jessie said...

Ahh. That is crazy you found that top. I had it from years ago and am still obsessed with it. Such a good find!

Unknown said...

Cute outfit!

Sassy said...

You always look so boho-adorable. Love that top! I've found some treasures on ebay too- sometimes the sizing is wonky but you just gotta make it work.

Chelsea said...

Love those shoes! I think they'd be a good investment.

capperson said...

Love it! Cute outfit..love the top!!!

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Hillarious, I was watching that same shirt on Ebay but was worried a Meduim would be too big. Great idea to belt it. Now I wish I had bought it! Love the whole outfit. No Brian Atwood Shoes yet, but a girl can dream!

Liz said...

Megan,

Love the top! Let me ask you...I've recently joined the gel nail trend and I LOVE them, but they only use the special gel colors...how do they do it with OPI and essie polishes???

Pretty in Pink said...

liz- i don't get shellac or axxium- i just get regular gel overlays. They can do acrylic overlays too. You then pick any nail polish color.

~M~ said...

So cute! I love the green on you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.