PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Things You Need to Buy

Things You Need to Buy

I feel like every post I am dishing on some new product that I am obsessed with, but what can I say, I love products!
I recently used the Moroccan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner and WOW! I am instantly hooked! I've used Moroccan Oil in my hair for a while now, but this was my first time trying the shampoo and conditioner. I have to say that this is some of the best stuff that I've ever used in my hair. Plus, it's paraben and sulfate free!

I received a sample of Kate Somerville's "Exfolikate" mask in a Neiman Marcus Beauty Event order. Holy Smokes! This mask has several fruit extracts that burn burn burn! My only complaint is that it smells like relish, but for the end result, it's worth it!

A recent OOTD: Tibi dress, J.Crew Scarf, tights, and revas (not pictured):

post signature

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have that mask too - I loveeee Kate Somerville!

Anonymous said...

I love Exfolikate, but the pricetag is crazyyyy

Megan said...

I LOVE that shampoo. I use it also and its amazing!!! Totally worth it!

Anonymous said...

omg i am gonna have to get that shampoo!

Chelsea said...

I've been looking for a good sulfate free shampoo! Thanks for sharing.

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

I have been dying to try that shampoo and conditioner! Love your dress! Did you buy it recently?? I would love to find it!

ps totally jealous of your hair, it looks gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

ive always been so curious of the morrocan oil shampoo and conditioner... i think im going to try it now!! thanks for the tips!

<3 megan

kt said...

I too am hooked on Moroccan Oil products! I bought the shampoo/conditioner and really liked it... then my friend told me about the Sally Beauty version called "One N Only Argan Oil" Shampoo/Conditioner ($9 per bottle). I purchased them to compare, and I actually prefer the cheaper One N Only to the Moroccan Oil Shampoo/Conditioner. I tried purchasing the actual Oil too, but for that, the Moroccan is still better! Just wanted to let you know...http://www.sallybeauty.com/moisturi zing-shampoo/SBS-539402,default,pd.html?cm_vc=SEARCH

James said...

I liken Exfolikate to smearing my face with hot sauce. It totally burns! I keep doing it though, week after week, maybe I'm nuts.

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Love that outfit!

Jackie said...

I love your hair!! It got long so fast!

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

Thanks for the hair product suggestions. I've always wondered about the M. Oil produts. I have bleached my hair multiple times over the past month in the quest of finding my perfect shade. Needless to say....my hair is uber dry. BTW I have started a new blog and would love it if you would check it out.
www.hotpinkcombatboots.com
Thanks Megan!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.