PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Thursday Randoms

Thursday Randoms

I can't wait to bust out my white jeans.  I don't really follow the "white rule", but I moreso just don't want to look at anything summer related until March.  This year I want a pair of white jeans with some holes and rips in them, so angsty, right?


The above are J.Brand ... 

And then I'd like to wear them like an outfit above, but with anther one of my new favorite things, Alexander McQueen Skull Scarves.
Here is a recent outfit, mostly kind of a mix up of things that seemed warm at that moment considering it was freezing outside.  I was wearing an old Juicy Couture tunic sweater, Hermes scarf, leggings, and Chloe booties.  


My friend recently got these cute Jenni Kayne-esque shoes on Piperlime for a great price.  If you're in the market for a d'Orsay flat these are great quality as I saw them in person the other day. 

Happy Thursday, everyone!

10 comments:

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Love those flats they really look comparable to the De Orsy ones! And now I want a McQueen Scarf!

Meghan said...

Yes. I cannot wait for it to be summer! A tan and a simple white shirt sound phenomenal. PS. I love those scarves!

Lili said...

i cant wait to bust out my white jeans too!

Delta Daisies said...

I'm ready for white jean season, too.

Katy J said...

I'm having scarf envy right now. Also, I think you should start a regular Splurge vs. Steal section! I always love finding those treasures.

Amy Breckenridge said...

i just ordered a new pair of white jeans on sale from hautelook! i hope they fit :) i love how they look with a printed scarf too.
xoamy
www.cupcakesncouture.com

www.thewowie.com said...

They also have a faux Jenni Kayne on Shoemint. I think it is a little more expensive though... maybe $80. Cute scarves.

Melissa W. said...

I love your splurge/steals! You are great at finding almost identical items!

WorthyStyle said...

The skull and floral scarf from McQueen DEF reminds me of my Grateful Dead days. Wow. Totally obsessed now! haha

Emily said...

I am DYING to bring out my white denim...and buy more. I don't follow the white rule either!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.