PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Hello

Hello

Here are some simple outfits that I wore last week.  I am trying really hard to wear things that are already in my closet versus buying new stuff.  These are all old clothes from years ago (minus the cat sweater).  I find it very challenging to work with what is already in my closet, but I am trying!


My hair is getting better with the recent highlights, but it's still not where I want it as evidenced by the above photo.  I think it just looks stringy and gross.  This is a dress I purchased from someone's blog sale and I wore it with an Hermes belt and Goyard St. Louis GM in green.  I am obsessed with these Goyard bags.  I love that they are so easy to throw stuff in and I also love that not everyone has them.  I have yet to get one monogrammed because I've heard and seen that the monogram paint can chip off (due to the STL bags being so flimsy), but I think I may save for a more structured Goyard and get it monogrammed.  I love the Jeanne GM and also the Comores- both are pictured below: 



Images via 1,2

If you love Goyard bags, I highly recommend this blog that has several of the bags by their names and also has tons of pics.  

I tried the most amazing peel this weekend from Sephora.  I was in line to purchase my VIB 15% off goodies, and I saw this Ole Henriksen Power Peel sample kit.  I threw it in my bag to try thinking it would probably just be another one of those peels that did nothing.  I was completely blown away by this 3 step peel!!! It takes a lot for something to sting my face, and this one did the trick.  The first step is an almond exfoliator, followed by a lemon acid peel, then a chamomile calming clay.  I highly recommend this one


These were my Sephora VIB goodies.  I got the peel that I mentioned above, the Tarte blush in Tipsy, Korres lip butter in Mango, and the Ojon Rare Blend Hair Oil.  

Hi my name's Megan and I am a bootie-holic.  Seriously, I love that you can wear booties in the spring with dresses and bare legs.  I also love that you can wear socks with them for maximum comfort.  I am still dying for these Acne ones above.  

I'd also take the Chloe Susanna boots in the spring colors above.  I'm waiting for my money tree to grow outback to purchase these.  

Speaking of a money tree, I saw this on someone's instagram this weekend and just had to re-share: 

Is this not the truth? I am always scheming to purchase something.  

6 comments:

Lili said...

my STL stripes and monogram are peeling off. def get a more structured bag with the customization, it'll last longer :)

phiphis blog said...

i like your hair - from the picture, it does not look stringy or gross. love this post - the booties are so fun. shakes money tree.

phiphi's blog

Anonymous said...

Love that cat sweater so much!!

Jennifer said...

I'm sorry to say that the monogram on my Goyard STL is also peeling and does not look all that nice - after only 2 years of intermittent use. I've been really careful to keep it dry, store it in its dust bag, etc but that hasn't really helped at all. I still love the brand though (and LOVE the blog you linked to), but my next Goyard will definitely be more of a structured bag.

Dishy Decorator said...

Love the Goyard! You know who to call if you ever need to sell one;-)

Netty said...

I loved this post b/c there was so much stuff in it! I love stuff! Hahaha. The Ojon hair oil looks like it could work miracles. Let us know how it works out.

xx
The Fashionable ESQ
http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.