PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: My girl, Britney

My girl, Britney



Wow. As I was driving home today I heard "Break the Ice" from Britney's "Blackout" CD being played on a very popular music station. I am so glad that our girl Britney may be getting her act together again. I have loved her music since I was 14. I have every Britney CD, including her newest one, Blackout, which I jam weekly in my car. "Oh my God that Britney's shameless" anyone?

I know a lot of people love to see the train-wreck that is Britney Spears, but I am still holding out for a comeback. Rob and I actually almost bought the 'Save Britney' shirts that are advertised on perez hilton's website.

Looks like she's starting to straighten up. I only wish the best for Brit Brit. I hope she continues to come out with girly pop music that makes me want to roll my windows down and act like a teenager! I can't get enough!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.