PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Recent Deals

Recent Deals



My mom dogsat for us all last week while we were on our honeymoon. Upon our arrival back, she wanted to take a trek to the Super Target. Of course, when I get bored in Super Target I take it upon myself to troll over to the women's clothing to check out what they have. This past weekend I found a couple of really good buys!

First (on the left) I found this adorable cotton maxi dress. It may or may not be a maternity dress, but seriously, who cares if it fits, right? That just means it will be a little more comfortable! It was $24.99!

Second I found this cute (on the right) paneled dress that I plan on wearing with black TB flats. It was $24.99 as well and I think it looks like similar dresses I've seen on shopbop, and other designer clothing websites.

14 comments:

KLC said...

cute dresses!

Ashley Turner said...

I love Target - cute dresses!

B said...

wish they had that maternity dress at my target!

Christy {SparklesandSpinach} said...

Love the maxi dress! Very cute!!!

vra said...

OMG, your life seems to be perfect and u have a great sence of style! :))

Anonymous said...

Cute dresses!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

cute and cute!

Chloe said...

Hahaha, I always get sucked into the Liz Lange maternity wear, even though I'm not even close to being that size (or pregnant!). She has the cutest stuff- I wish they'd make it in non-maternity, too. :(

Prissy Southern Prep said...

Cute! That dress will look great with tb's. Are you enjoying being back to reality?

Adventures in Newlywed said...

I'm glad I'm not the only {non-pregnant} one who thinks the maternity clothes at Target are cute...

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Haha- I did the same thing. Bought a Liz Lang mat Maxi dress for my non-prego self last spring.

Anonymous said...

The dresses are adorable! Most maternity dresses are longer in the front than the back so you can check that out with your maxi dress. If so you can always have it hemmed up.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have just added your latest post "Recent Deals" to our Directory of Honeymoon Travels and Locations. You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory for getting a huge base of visitors to your website and gaining a valuable backlink to your site.


Warm Regards

honeymun.com Team

http://www.honeymun.com

Unknown said...

Awesome finds.!! Those dresses are pretty beautiful. I love the maxi dress.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.