PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: J Brand "Jegging"

J Brand "Jegging"

For those of us that LOVE skinny jeans, our world just got a little better with the making of the "jegging" or "jean legging". I cannot even express how wonderful the jegging is. The particular kind that I like is the J Brand Legging Jean 901 style. It provides the comfort of a legging with the look of denim. The jegging is made of a cotton, polyester, and lycra mix to provide maximum comfort. I am hooked and I promise that you all will love them once you try them!

Here I am wearing my J Brand 901 "jeggings" in the Sable wash.


post signature

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for the jegging! I've found that some of F21's jeans are a similar mix of cotton/poly/spandex. BTW my mom found this dry cleaning place that sells J-Brand jeans for $35!!! They are factory irregulars that are ripped in weird places though. I'm going with her in a few days to investigate!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I found 2 pairs of jeggins a month ago in a small boutique and haven't been ale to find them since! This is fantastic. Thanks!

Jess said...

I love leggings...now you have me on the hunt for some jeggings!

Anonymous said...

I've seen these everywhere. My only problem is that they're all too short. Granted I haven't looked at designer jeggings. Do they come with the designer regular jean inseam?? Please say they do!
xoxo

Stephanie said...

Thinking these look much cuter on teeny, tiny you then they would on me!! :-)

I'maNolaGirl said...

I love jeggings. I just got the Citizen Avedon and I LOVE them. But these J Brands are too cute. Can you ever really have too many pairs?!?!

Pink Lace and Cupcakes said...

Love them! You look adorable in them too:) Where did you get your top??

LawGirl said...

I love this look. Your outfit is great. I think I'm far too curvy to rock these, but I definitely think they're great for the right body type!

BelleinBows said...

J Brand is on Rue tomorrow, I am hoping they have the Jegging!

Prissy Southern Prep said...

Those look great on you! I love the gold revas. What shirt is that? I am literally obsessed with ruffles.

Anonymous said...

Dang! You get me started on these addictions all the time! Now I have to find myself some jeggings because they look so comfortable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.