PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Must Have for Winter Dryness ...

Must Have for Winter Dryness ...


The winter time is the harshest time for your skin. I always find that in the winter, my skin gets really dry and gross looking. Also, pumping up the heat with heaters is not good for your skin either. Often times heaters cause excessive skin dryness, so it's important to keep your skin hydrated during these winter months.

One of my most recent favorite products is an aromatic skin balm from the French skincare laboratory of Darphin. The balm is easy to use and you simply use it once or twice a week at night in replacement of your moisturizer. I just wash my face and immediately slather the balm all over my face and go to sleep. When I wake up I immediately wash the balm off and my skin feels so moisturized and healthy!

post signature

4 comments:

Rachel H. said...

Thanks for the tip...my skin is extra dry this winter for some reason!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

I get SO dry because of the heaters - last night I felt like my skin had lost all moisture whatsoever because of it! Balms are the best, I will have to check this out, thanks!

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

I can relate to dry skin and I have this balm...it's great! It looks like it would be greasy but it isn't. xx

I'maNolaGirl said...

Great tip! I am always looking for something to help with winter weather dryness!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.