PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Gifts for your Louis Vuitton Lover ...

Gifts for your Louis Vuitton Lover ...

The French fashion house of Louis Vuitton has always been a favorite among ladies of the world. I can remember one of my very first Louis Vuitton bags gifted to me by the parentals was the Moyen Montsouris Backpack which I proudly wore in the 11th grade. Next was the papillon, alma, speedy ... you get the picture. I used to be quite the LV lover. While my love has tamed down in the recent years and moved on to other designers as well (the oh-so-divine double c), I still think Louis Vuitton makes a great gift for someone you are wanting to spend a little bit more money on. And if there are any guys that read my blog (which I am sure there are a few), giving LV to your signigicant other will guarantee a very happy girl, and quite frankly, if you pick the right items it won't break your pocketbook either.

Might I add that Louis Vuitton has an extrememly user-friendly website where you can order items directly from their site. Just go to www.louisvuitton.com for more details.

Let's start small with the travel accessories. What girl wouldn't love a classic monogram canvas cosmetic pouch? Both of these are under 300 dollars and are quite the staple for a collector.

Now moving on to one of my favorite LV collections, the epi leather. Epi Leather is a little less noticeable, but is perfect for the girl who may not want to scream "LVLVLVLVLV". I think the Epi leather is fabulous and is very pretty in real life. Both the key holder and change holder come in under 300 dollars and would make any girl happy to tote them in their bags.


Next we move on to the ever-growing popular Damier canvas and azur prints that have become quite the coveted LV item over the past couple of years. You can get this fabulous print in either damier canvas (dark brown and tan) or damier azur (beige and ivory). We'll step it up a bit in the price just for variety (it's the spic of life), and to give people some options who may not want to buy a change holder. Both of these Damier print handbags come in just at, and well under 800 dollars and are perfect for someone who's been asking for a designer handbag for Christmas.

Do you have a techie on your list? Why not let them be nerdy in style with a Louis Vuitton computer sleeve or iPhone case? I will admit, I drop my MacBook a lot. I do not store it properly on trips. A computer sleeve of any kind would be a God send, but why not vamp it up with some LV? These computer sleeves are a little pricey, but wouldn't they be so nice? And don't even get me started on the iPhone cover. Love.It.

Any questions? Don't hesitate to email me for gifting advice! Now the big question is, what are you asking for this Christmas? Anything special?

post signature

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im a LV lover!! great ideas!

Rachel H. said...

Awesome gifts...I love the great ideas! :)

Ashley Turner said...

I think there might be a Louis for me for Christmas!!! Hubby is feeling generous this year!!! Eeeeekkkk!!!

Kitty and June said...

good ideas! i'm asking for the one and only DY!

Anonymous said...

I have a computer case in the Damier pattern. Use when I travel. Kind of over the top but I love it.

Anonymous said...

I'm an Epi girl for sure. Seen waayyy too many monogram fakes out there.

Jenna said...

Could you make a post about good gift ideas for men? I always toil over what to get my father for xmas!! Need new ideas!

Anonymous said...

i asking for the loeffler randall boots that you have but i don't think ill get them... sad.

lw said...

love love love the bottom LV 'big bag' ... it's top three on my lv purse list. just need to narrow that darn list down. ahhh decisions.

I linked to your blog from mine this morning. A post about the Clarisonic Pro - I hope that's ok!

lw said...

p.s. I second what Jenna says. Can you pretty please do a man-gift post?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.