PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: New Fragrance Favs

New Fragrance Favs

I am not one to hide my obsession with fragrances. I go through perfumes like Paris Hilton goes through boyfriends. I have my standard staples- Chanel Mademoiselle, Chanel Chance, & Versace Bright Crystal. Recently I have stumbled upon some really good contenders to my all-time favorites.

First, have you all ever ordered anything from Saks Fifth Avenue only to find a little fragrance sample thrown in your box wrapped up like a little piece of candy? In the past, I have totally disregarded these samples, simply throwing them out with the box. About a month ago I unwrapped one of these samples to find Bond No. 9 NYC's "Saks Fifth Avenue- DNA" fragrance. Wow. I was blown away. This stuff smells amazing! The whole Bond NYC series names each perfume after a section of New York City. The website describes the "Saks Fifth Avenue" fragrance as having "a chic, contemporary twist with the addition of sparkling jasmine, vetiver and smooth vanilla."

My other new favorite scent is Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne. It is light, but yet has something mysterious about its smell. I first saw YSL Parisienne in my most recent In Style magazine. After extensively rubbing the sample on my arm, I decided to suck it up and order some because I wouldn't stop sniffing- yes, it smells that good.

Has anyone else found any new and exciting fragrances lately?

post signature

14 comments:

Pink Lace and Cupcakes said...

I Love Bond No. 9-I have worn "little Italy" for years, and people always compliment on it! From time to time they will send a bunch of little samples to registered customers and they are all wrapped like the samples its so much fun!

Melia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mrs.mfc said...

I haven't smelled either of those before!! I will look for them when I am out Christmas shopping this weekend!! Thanks for sharing!

Rachel H. said...

I haven't smelled either, but I need some new perfume, so I think I'll try to find them.

North East Chic! said...

I have YSL Parisienne and am in total love with it. I have always wanted to try the Bond No. 9 scents, but they are so darn pricey!

Charlotte said...

*gasp* I can't believe you were throwing out Bond "bon bons" !! :) I can never remember the names of the ones I like, just the colors on the bottle! One is a violet & roses scent that I adore, I *think* it's Nuit de Noho?? Then there's one with a little coffee scent..yum!

I love perfume. My current rotation include ADP Colonia, Bulgari Pour Femme, Hanae Mori Butterfly, and Jo Malone Orange Blossom.

Meg said...

I love Bond's Chelsea Flowers and Fashion Ave.

I'maNolaGirl said...

I am a Prada Prada Eau de Parfum girl. I love the fragrance, but I REALLY love the old fashioned atomizer spray attachment that it comes with. Classic!

The Uppity Puppy said...

Love this post :) Mine is Trish McEvoy #9 Blackberry and Vanilla musk. Smells like Miss Dior Cherie.

Anonymous said...

You already know how I feel about the YSL, but I'm determined to give it another try! The bottle is too beautiful and the ad campaign sucked me in early :)

GingerSnap said...

Miss Dior Cherie! I just did a post on it yesterday! It's DEFINITELY on my Christmas list :)

Mommy, Esq. said...

I've worn Bond No. 9's Nuits de Noho for years. Love it...and a little goes a long way. A bottle lasts forever! I've been wanting to try the new YSL Parisienne...glad to see you like it!

Svetlana said...

Love Givenchy's Very Irresistable and Nina Ricci's Nina and just got Dior's Miss Dior Cherie -- all such light, lovely fragrances!

Belle on Heels said...

omgeez i don't know how i'm just now discovering your blog, but L-O-V-E it!!!!!

i'm going to have to try parisienne. my grandmother has worn ysl paris for years and i heart it, but i've always felt it was a little "old" for me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.