PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Obsession with Celeb Hair

Obsession with Celeb Hair

Why is it that we idolize and try to emulate celebrity hairstyles? I guess they are the only people that get photographed a million times where we are able to see their pictures all over the place. Also, they have a disposable income where they are able to get extensions and all of the best stylists in the world at the drop of a hat. Trust me, if I had an extra couple of thousand dollars laying around I would run to my stylist for hair extensions.

Anywho, enough of that crazy talk. Let's move on to some inspiration pictures for my hair color appointment this Thursday.

First of all, who could forget the amazing hair of Keri Russel? I think her hair color is about par for my natural color:

Edyta on Dancing With The Stars is my absolute favorite, and I'd love to be her hair twin:

And of course, Lauren Conrad has amazing hair and our natural color is very similar- i'll take her hair any day:

She also has the Chanel bag that I want, so I'll take that too, Miss Conrad:

And just for fun, who wouldn't want this hairstyle? Come on, you know you love the shirt:

What celeb hair do you all want?

post signature

20 comments:

Samma said...

I always love Cameron Diaz's cuts, as well as Carrie Underwood. Is it weird that I only can imagine blonde's haricuts on myself? I think Keri's color would look amazing on you!

Anonymous said...

I love Keri's hair...growing up with natural curly hair its hard to find someone out there that actually flaunts their curls. Now if mine only looked as silky as hers when I dry it strait or using the curling iron. {haha} Hope your having a great week! xoxo

nowshine said...

I always wanted to look like Cameron Diaz in "The Holiday". I want my stylist to watch the movie and then do my hair like this, but I don´t dare to ask her lol.
Of course I love LC´s hair too, this is so similar to my natural hair color too, but I´m afraid to go this dark...
And Edyta...wow, I think she´s so pretty. I also love her body, she´s amazing.
Can´t wait to see your new hair color! I went just a little bit darker last week, I´m so tired of my dry blonde hair. But I´m afraid of getting too dark. Don´t know what to do lol.You go first ;)!

PinkLouLou said...

Carrie Underwood hair for sure!

THE Stephanie said...

LOL. My HR lady has that last hairstyle. No joke.

Buckhead Belle said...

Agreed on loving Cameron's hair in The Holiday! I have tried to recreate that look several times! Can't wait to see your new color!

I'maNolaGirl said...

I have a picture of Julia Robert's I tore out from my In Style magazine that I bring with me every time I get my hair done. One day it'll be perfectly highlighted and loosely curled and fabulous.

Mommy, Esq. said...

I have always loved Cameron Diaz's hair. I've taken the same pic for her color a million times. I love how bright and blonde Carrie Underwood's hair is, but there's no way I could keep up with that! Lately I've been loving Whitney Port's hair. I love how looooong it is and the warm blond is beautiful!

CAC muffin said...

nichole richie - now, not the simple life or whatever that show was called haha
I have stick straight hair and I always waned Keri's curls!

Julie Leah said...

I would take Lauren Conrad's hair any day!! I love it! But my most coveted locks are Gretchen Rossi's from the Real Housewives. I love LOVE her hair!

Dishy Decorator said...

How did you get a picture of me?

Same Sweet Girl: Memoir of a Southern Belle said...

LOL Love the last picture! My celeb hair crush would have to be Kim Kardashian!!!!

Also, I just started my own blog! Come check it out when you get can! :)
Same Sweet Girl: Memoir of a Southern Belle

The Shabby Princess said...

I love Jennifer Aniston's hair--she just has that perfect beachy hair and I just love it.

Unknown said...

lauren conrad is definitely a hair idol but i'd have to find someone with red hair to try to emulate!

Day Old News said...

Go for Keri Russell's! I think that would look best on you. I have the LC ombre hair thing going on that my colorist convinces me is amazing, but I'm still not fully sold.

Sarah said...

I think Sienna Miller has the most beautiful hair...long or short.

Anonymous said...

olivia palermo's hair always looks insanely good. so i would go with her, but blonder.

Jenny said...

I always want Kate Hudson's color...but never seem to achieve it!

A Southern Belle in DC said...

I'm pretty obsessed with Carrie Underwood's hair - and often her makeup. She just always looks SO pretty and classic without being too overdone.

Anonymous said...

I love Carrie Underwood's hair!

But I'd settle for Miss you can't afford me's hairstyle, haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.