PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Porter Grey

Porter Grey

While browsing the new arrivals at Shop Bop, I was thrilled to see some adorable dresses by a designer I had not heard of before. After a little interwebs research, I discovered that Porter Grey is a line created by two sisters who wanted to create classic and easy-to-wear pieces.

How adorable are these pieces by Porter Grey? I want every single one of them! They remind me a little bit of Thread Social, especially with the one shoulder dresses.

See the collection on Shop Bop by clicking HERE.

post signature

7 comments:

Bethany said...

How pretty! I love the one shoulder dresses.

Buckhead Belle said...

Yes, they are very Thread Social-esque. When I first saw the grey one shoulder dress, I thought it was by TS! Great eye!

Hallie said...

Love all those, just WAY too short for me! Pretty sure my butt would be hanging out... cute, right? ha

Day Old News said...

Yeah...I need these immediately.

Unknown said...

saw them and added them to "my hearts" just yesterday! if you haven't already started using that feature, you must!

CDH said...

These are all great! I want that cream and black one shoulder dress to wear to Steeplechase!!

molldoll said...

WAYYYYY CUTE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.