PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Cheap Thrills

Cheap Thrills

Recently I've purchased some cheap thrills! Affordable bootie options for everyone!

First- these forever 21 suede booties for only 17 dollars. I've never ordered f21 shoes, so I hope they fit. I have to order all of my f21 stuff off of their website because the store gives me anxiety. Seriously, it's a true story. In Tampa I had a full on panic attack at the forever 21 there due to it being too hot, too crowded, and too many people were in there. I had to get out!


Second- these Cole Haan Nike Air suede booties. I had my eye set on some Christian Louboutin booties that looked just like these, but I really couldn't justify the price (what's happened to me?). These promise to be comfortable as well as stylish, so I hope they are indeed like walking on air.


Third, these cute Enzo booties. Very affordable and cute for fall. Plus Piperlime often has promos and on Tuesday's you can get 10% off!

You can click on any of the images above to see them on their respective websites.

Have you all gotten any cheap thrills lately?

post signature

12 comments:

THE Stephanie said...

I could not agree more with you about F21. It's just too crowded!! I see people all the time finding such cute stuff there, but it totally stresses me out! LOL

Ashley Turner said...

Love them all! And, it's a good idea to not break the bank on suede because it's easy to ruin and impossible to repair! PS - never bought anything at F21 for the same reasons... everytime I go in there, I freak out with peeps pushing and shoving!

TLF said...

I hate the f21 in the Wolfchase.. I don't even think hate is a strong enough word..? Website is [MUCH] better!

My latest cheap thrill.. http://store.alloy.com/item.do?categoryID=39&itemID=50563&sizeFilter=&colorFilter=&brandFilter=

sparrowsandsparkles said...

I have the Cole Haan booties in ironstone suede & did a review on them - they are great - love them!

capperson said...

I agree with you on F21 and a few other stores like Rue21 and Wetseal. I get fussy and hot and a straight up nervous wreck when I go in them places, so I try my best not to go there unless I have to!

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

Thanks for this post!! I'm supposed to be on a shopping budget. :-)

Sunshine and Summertime said...

I love the piperlime boots! I recently got a pair of gray pumps from Target. From all the reviews I have heard, they are super comfortable. And for $20, I'm pretty comfortable with that price!

KLC said...

Love them, wish I could wear heels to work but I'd have a hard time chasing the kids around!

Unknown said...

Its so great to see I'm not the only one that has anxiety issues with Forever 21. The website is so so so much easier to navigate.

Tatum-LeTard said...

I LOVE these shoes! Must get some.... Forever 21 or not!

Sarah said...

I LOVE Forever 21 and I totally agree with you...ALWAYS overcrowded and I always seem to be the only person OVER 21 in that store!

m. said...

I'd wondered if booties would return from last fall... I got a brown suede pair last year and wasn't too crazy about them, but I'm excited to wear them now!! just have to figure out how to pair with dresses and skirts... I'm fine with the skinnies, but anything shorter presents a challenge...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.