PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Summer Blowout Blog Sale

Summer Blowout Blog Sale

Gotta get rid of some of the stuff I didn't touch ALL summer. My loss, your gain.

All items must be paid for within 24 hours of receiving email confirmation of your intent to purchase or it will be offered to the next bidder. Items will ship out within a week via USPS Priority Mail. Shipping will be determined by item and weight. If you need the item quicker, please let me know ahead of time. Email PIPMblog@gmail.com to purchase. Serious inquiries only, please.

1) SOLD Nanette Lepore Rain Shower shorts- SIZE SMALL. These are too big on me and initially I thought that I could make them work with a belt, but they are beyond saving. Here is a picture of me wearing them on this post. I would say they fit a 2-4. $75.00 Buy It Now.

2) Nanette Lepore Beaded Dress- SIZE XS. Worn Once. $50.00 Buy It Now.

3) Yoana Baraschi Printed Button Dress- SIZE SMALL. Worn a few times. $75 Buy It Now.

4) XOXO "Sex and the City Dress"- SIZE SMALL. Never worn, tags still attached. Small spot on skirt portion, could easily come out with dry cleaning. $20.00 But It Now.

5) Merona Block dress (white, black, chambray)- SIZE XS. Worn Once. $15.00 Buy it Now.

6) SOLD Jeffrey Campbell Clogs (camel)- SIZE 7. Worn Once. Can be worn two ways with strap. Retail 150.00. $85.00 Buy it Now.

7) Loeffler Randall Rose Gold Snake Skin Sandals- SIZE 6.5. Worn a handful of times. $90.00 Buy it Now.

post signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.