PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: FALL CLOTHING SALE!

FALL CLOTHING SALE!

WOOHOO! Time to clean it out!

As always, email PIPMblog@gmail.com to purchase. Serious Inquiries only. I will send payment information after receiving your email and I expect payment within 24 hours or the item will be offered to the next buyer.

1) Milly Shirtdress- SIZE 2. Worn one time. Purchased in August. Was $175.00 NOW $125.00

2) SOLD Milly Peacock Dress- SIZE 0. Worn one time. Purchased last fall. $150.00

3) Milly Boucle Dress- pretty green color- SIZE 0- never worn- still has tags. WAS $150.00 NOW $100.00

4) SOLD Diane Von Furstenberg Dress- SIZE 2- worn once- was $175.00. NOW $150.00

5) SOLD Tibi Jumper- SIZE SMALL- worn a few times- $80.00

6) SOLD Twelfth Street By Cynthia Vincent Blue Dress- SIZE SMALL- worn once, just purchased in August- was $175.00 NOW $100.00

7) Alice & Olivia White Sweater w/ belt- SIZE XS (but could really fit any size) worn once- was $100.00. NOW $75.00

8) Banana Republic Silk Blend Brown dress- SIZE XS- worn once- $30.00

9) Gucci Patent Kitten Heels- SIZE 36.5 (US 6.5)- $200.00

post signature

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was smaller--you have such cute things!

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

Adorable! All my size - but hubs would kill me if I bought any more clothes right now!

. said...

I loveee that peacock Milly dress! Too bad we aren't the same size.

I thought I'd let you know about the giveaway I'm hosting right now for two pairs of Kendra Scott earrings & some OPI nail polish - come check it out!
http://elizabethsdailyadventures.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-first-giveaway.html

Heidi said...

So, I'm definitely not a size small or zero but I still love fashion and I always wish you would put up some pics of you IN the clothing you're selling. Some of your dresses I think - "Why would you get rid of that? It's so pretty. Put it on!" Maybe I need some girl friends to shop with. haha.

pammycakes said...

Really wish I was your size! I would buy it all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.