PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Hai!

Hai!

I have recently found a scent that is incredible! Narciso Rodriguez for Her!

I got it as a free sample from Sephora and liked it so much that I ordered the full-size bottle! Go sniff some ASAP!

I recently got scalp acupuncture in addition to my normal acupuncture! It was so bizarre! I had four needles in my scalp and I could feel them tingling. Even after she took them out and hours later, I still felt them tingling. The idea is that the scalp acupuncture increases the blood flow to your scalp, therefore causing hair growth and stopping hair loss. I hope my hair grows inches and inches!

post signature

10 comments:

Linley said...

Hi Megan! I saw your post about how you were on the lookout for a mustard coat or sweater and I thought I'd share with you. I saw this sweater/coat in Kohls tonight - maybe it's what you're looking for?

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/womens/sweaters/viewallsweaters/PRD~690381/Apt+9+OpenFront+Cardigan.jsp

http://dwellingandtelling.blogspot.com

Jane said...

Oh my gosh! I got a sample from sephora and ordered it also! It is so fabulous ... Perfect!

Ashley Turner said...

Oooh, I need scalp accupuncture... but I'm so not getting it. I'm horrifically squeamish and that picture of the maniquin head with needles in it just about put me over the edge! hahaha But good luck! Hope it works for you! xo

Christina said...

Narciso Rodriguez for Her is my signature scent! I LOOOVE it! So funny because I blogged about it too this week. :)

Pretty in Pink said...

so cute linley! i am definitely ordering! thank you !

bunny said...

I love that perfume too, its one of my favorite fall scents

MLD said...

I love Narciso Rodriguez! My mom and I got a sample at Nordstrom a few years ago and both loved it. Mine has since run out, but I think I might have to invest in it again!

Ms. Bright said...

my best wears this scent. it's delicious.

Charlotte said...

I LOOOOOVE this stuff!!! It smells amazing!!!

Day Old News said...

So funny, just seeing this. I actually use this to perfume the area just outside my master bath - I took the top off the perfume and put diffuser sticks in it. I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.