PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Obsession

Obsession

I have an extremely obsessive personality. I see something I like or want, and I become obsessed with stalking it, looking at pictures, saving for it, etc.

You all know that I love some capes and ponchos! I have had my eye on this By Malene Birger Knit cape since seeing it online in August.

Recently, Olivia Palermo was spotted wearing it, which just furthered my obsession.

I am watching this thing like a hawk for when it goes on sale (which it definitely will).

Anything you all are obsessed with lately?

post signature

8 comments:

BelleinBows said...

I am obsessed with the color camel this year! It's taking over my closet.

Bella said...

I've got my eye on a pair of Frye boots! My Intyces just aren't cutting it anymore.

. said...

I developed an unhealthy obsession with a Kate Spade iphone cover the second I saw it online & have recently graduated to the much more mature obsession of tracking said package every hour. So, I know exactly how you feel!

. said...

I developed an unhealthy obsession with a Kate Spade iphone cover the second I saw it online & have recently graduated to the much more mature obsession of tracking said package every hour. So, I know exactly how you feel!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is amazing! It would be completely overwhelming on me but I love it!

Amanda said...

I love this cape!

Ashley Turner said...

It looks much better on Olivia Palermo than it does on the model. I wish I could find something I'm obsessed with, but everything seems to be a bit blah to me lately.

Katie said...

lol I have the same obsession when clothing or shoes I will basically look at it everyday hoping it goes on sale!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.