PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Meh Meh Meh

Meh Meh Meh


One of my normally FAVORITE clothing designers has really let me down this spring!

Usually I look forward to seeing Milly's pre-spring collection, but this year it is downright disappointing!

Everything either a) looks like something she's done before or b) looks like you could get it at Steinmart or TJ Maxx back in 2004.

Is it just me, or does this stuff just look bad?!?!

{stripes stripes stripes, we've seen this look so many times before}

{this looks like a piece of china from my Mom's china cabinet}

{been there, done that- in 2004}

{Hello Sorority Rush Week in 2003}

post signature

12 comments:

Dishy Decorator said...

It's so funny that you posted this. I looked on the site yesterday, thinking maybe I could find a backup dress on sale for NOLA. Instead, I found "Nautical Nancy's" cruise ship wardrobe. WOOF is right.

April of Smidge Of This said...

Lackluster at best.

That's a shame, I was banking on a great Spring collection for upcoming wedding festivites like showers, my rehearsal dinner, and the honeymoon!

A Texas Gal said...

SO SO SO disappointed!

Home Is Where the Hart Is said...

HA! I thought the same thing yesterday when I checked it out. My exact thoughts were "these looks like dresses recycled from several seasons ago..."

What a downer, Milly.

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

I don't mind the last dress (but I really love the nautical look). You are too funny. :-)

A Big Little Life said...

What a let down. None of these items are on par with her other amazing collections.

Anonymous said...

totally agree.

A Wedding Story said...

Blah! Where is 2011 people?!

meghan said...

As much as it's a total let down...your comments totally cracked me up!

Veronika said...

i agree....pretty awful and very 5 years ago looking...

Moosette said...

Couldnt agree more! Serious let down...

xoxo... Tanya
http://moosette.blogspot.com

Holy City Chic | Megan said...

What a disappointment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.