PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Just Some Things ...

Just Some Things ...

I saw this necklace in the most recent Neiman Marcus catalog. Isn't it pretty?

I also saw this awesome boho look featuring True Relgion trousers.

I decided to get a natural shellac color on my nails this time. I've had dark nails for so long, so it's nice for a change!
I got this handbag back in January, but I've been too nervous to carry it since it's so light. I am scared to get it dirty. I took it out today for a spin! I am somewhat of a handbag hoarder. I will get one and keep it in my closet for months without carrying it!

Have a lovely day!

post signature

2 comments:

Ashley Turner said...

There must be a way to protect that handbag? I bet some fancy dry cleaner could probably advise you on it... it's gorgeous!

Andee Layne said...

oh im loving those True Religion trousers!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.