PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Feel Good Friday

Feel Good Friday

If you've been reading my site for a while, you may recall when I was obsessed with drinking "the greens". If you need a refresher, here's the post from a while back.

Well, I was at Whole Foods this week and saw the greens sitting there looking all sad on a display. Then I started thinking about why I gave up the greens. I stopped drinking them mainly because I got busy and forgot to make my "greens" shake every day.

The greens are back, friends. I forgot how awesome they make you feel! I mix mine with a little bit of almond milk and chug them down. I will warn you, they don't taste great, but they are tolerable.

Our Green SuperFood is blended to perfection in a delicious tasting powder that mixes well with juice, water or your favorite beverage. One serving gives you the antioxidant equivalent of 7 servings of fruits and vegetables. A full spectrum of alkalizing green superfoods, antioxidant rich fruits, and support herbs, unite with Acai and Maca to provide a powerful dose of whole food nutrition.

Product Highlights:
* Helps you achieve your recommended 5 to 9 daily servings of fruits and vegetables
* Naturally detoxifies and boosts your immune system
* Probiotics and Enzymes to aid digestion and absorption
* Complete raw food with powerful antioxidants
* Alkaline green plant foods help balance acidic pH levels
* Contains 70% Organic ingredients
* More organic whole leaf greens per gram than any other green superfood
* Featuring Sambazon organic pure acai powder
* No soy lecithin fillers
* Nitrogen packed for freshness


Get some and try them out! The benefits far outweigh the nastiness :)

post signature

7 comments:

Laura said...

I use this stuff too, I use the chocolate flavor which helps. I have always felt a good "boost" when I drink this stuff plus I seem to catch every cold and I think this helps to keep some of those away. I don't love the taste and usually turn mine into a smoothie by mixing the Amazing Green with a frozen banana, almond milk and just a bit of peanut butter (protein) together in the blender. Really good!

miss andrea lee said...

Wow there is def a lot of benefits! I've been trying to eat healthier so I will have to try it!!

Barbecued Peaches said...

I used to use this as well, mixing it into smoothies. I really need to start using it again!

lgutu said...

I LOOVE this stuff! I usually mix a spoonful into a bottle of cranberry juice and CHUG! Love reading your blog!

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

I am def going to try this. I keep wanting to buy a juicer so I can make my own fresh green juice, but this sounds like it packs alot of veggies and nutrients in one drink.

Sassy In The South said...

I want to try this!

ShopHoneybee said...

love a green drink and need to get back on track with that too! I will definitely be looking into this one next trip W. Foods!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.