PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Dear Santa

Dear Santa

Clockwise: Navy Vintage Chanel Purse, Chanel No. 5, Sisley Paris Supremya, Starbucks Gift Card, Keurig, David Yurman Bracelet

Here are some things I wouldn't be devastated to get on Christmas morning.

I am having a vintage Chanel moment right now. I love the look of navy and gold together as well as the tassel.

I recently have a renewed love for Chanel's most popular fragrance.

I love the free sample of Sisley Supremya that I received a couple of months ago.

Starbucks gift cards are self-explanatory.

Our Tassimo is about to bite the dust and the options for K cups far exceed the ones available for the Tassimo.

David Yurman is self-explanatory as well.

What's on your list?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't think I'd survive without my keurig!

HRCK the Herald said...

A pair of the Jane Frye boots in black. REALLY hoping they show up under the tree!

Angie's Closet said...

Louis Vuitton Artsy GM
Michele Tahitian Watch
1000.00 gift card for J.Crew
Burberry Toggle Coat
Ipod Classic

Unknown said...

Second you on the Chanel bag!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.