PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Guest Post: Meet Kathleen

Guest Post: Meet Kathleen


I’m Kathleen from Carrie Bradshaw Lied and I am thrilled and honored to be a guest blogger for Pretty in Pink Megan!  This is actually extra special to me because PIPM was my initial inspiration to start my own blog in 2010.  I would regularly check in to admire how Megan was bringing fashion trends and style to her sweet n’ Southern city.  As another Southern fashionista, I wanted a part of the action and from there Carrie Bradshaw Lied began!
 
The name came from realizing that my post-grad life wasn’t as fabulous and sprinkled with sparkle as Carrie Bradshaw made me believe my 20’s would be.  I quickly realized that I was going to have to bring on the fabulous myself and in my own Southern way!  Similar to PIPM, I like to think CBL covers overall style – that includes fashion, home décor, DIY projects, beauty products, travel, treats from the kitchen and of course the occasional you-have-to-watch-this-it’s-hilarious youtube video.

 

My Style -- fashionable, work-appropriate and budget friendly.
My home – there are several DIY projects in these photos!
I always love to share tasty and healthy recipes that are quick and easy.

Like most self-proclaimed-fashionistas, I love all things designer labeled but like most paycheck-to-paycheck twenty-somethings, I’m on a budget.  At Carrie Bradshaw Lied you’ll find “designer option meets budget-friendly option” swaps (like this post here: http://www.carriebradshawlied.com/2012/04/strappy-heels-for-less_23.html), links to the cutest and the newest accessories you must have and favorites from my own closet and how you can incorporate them into your own.
 
I’m also a November bride so the occasional wedding snip-its are bound to sneak in every now and then!

 
More than anything, like Megan, I try to show humor and personality in everything that I post.  I think that’s why we all come back to PIPM, because she makes us happy and gives us tips and tricks that we can all incorporate into our own style.  And in my mind, that’s what blogging is all about.

If you like what you’re reading, I would love for you to come on over and visit my blog, www.carriebradshawlied.com and follow me!  I promise to do my very best to keep you entertained, keep your wallet empty since your online shopping will increase AND keep you hungry!

1 comment:

Dishy Decorator said...

You are too cute! So glad you did a guest post! Can't wait to read your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.