PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Shorts Galore

Shorts Galore


This summer shorts are everywhere!  I know shorts are kind of a summer staple in the first place, but I feel like this year more than ever cut-off and shorts in general are really popular! 



Personally, I love the cut-off shorts look with a white blouse and belt like the girl below.  I don't think I'd wear the socks and shoe combo, but I do love her look.  


Here are some of my favorites: 

Just a tip- I always get shorts a couple of sizes too big because the last thing you want is for your shorts to be skin tight. 

5 comments:

nowshine said...

love shorts, just got some baggy shorts in powder pink. and yes, i always go one size up too ;)
happy weekend!!

WorthyStyle said...

I love shorts - esp lightly worn and relaxed-fit ones. However, I could not have the pocket liners hanging out! Looks so weird and awkward to me.

Pamela said...

OBSESSING over shorts this season too - I actually managed to get some REALLY cute one at f21 if you can believe that!! have a great weekend megan!
Pam

Katherine said...

I love a good pair of cut offs -I basically live in them in the summer! If only I could wear them to work :)

misslily said...

ugh... this post is remining me that i need to start working out. i love the idea of going up a size in shorts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.