PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Mid-Week

Mid-Week



I am loving this bib necklace that I stalked Shop Dandy for ... I have wanted one like this for a while and she just so happened to find one! 

I've been out-of-town this week and have perused the malls quite a bit.  The J.Crew here is having an extra 40% off of sale, so I got a few things here.  The dresses above were pretty cheap and the necklace was on sale as well.  I am kind of bored with J.Crew, but they make great basics, what can I say?

J.Crew's started carrying Caudalie, which is kind of odd, but neat.  I tried this "The Des Vignets" in store and really liked the scent.  It's a little more fallish, but I think it will work well as a new scent.

I was under the impression that Stella & Dot was affordable jewelry.  Well, I went in a little boutique here yesterday and loved a necklace that was Stella & Dot, but was surprised it was $248.00!  I was expecting it to be a little less expensive.  It is a super-cute necklace though.

What's new with you all?  

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the first bib necklace. Where did you get it from? Clicked on 'Shop Dandy' link and it didnt' work. Please share info. It looks like a Dannijo necklace :) thx

WorthyStyle said...

I love the necklace Danielle got you - really fun way to wear a couple trends this season.

I am 100% with you on J.Crew. There was only one thing online that I loved so I decided not to get anything at all. They have been blah to me the past year or so. I know my wallet appreciates it, but other than their purses nothing has been particularly memorable.

I think my favorite new "thing" is from Aubrey Organics - it is called NuStyle Organic Hair Smoothing Serum and since our average humidity in Richmond is 65+% everyday, I use it after showering and let it air dry. Then I comb through and it keeps me from having excessive flyaways. If I braid my hair with it in, it gives me nice waves.

T Welch said...

Have you tried lia sophia jewelry? They have great sales, & it's very cute & affordable, especially for trendy pieces. For example, the July special is buy 1 (your LEAST expensive item), get 2 half price (your MOST expensive items) & they offer a lifetime replacement guarantee. I am a consultant if you are interested! :)

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Agreed Stella and dot is crazy expensive. I'm also over Jcrew. Obsessed with your bib necklace. Anthropology has a cute bib necklace too.

Unknown said...

I'm so with you on Stella & Dot. My best friend sells it and I just can't bring myself to purchse anything because it's so overrpiced for costume jewelry.

Anonymous said...

that necklace is super insane. it is the best bib necklace i've seen!
i go back and forth with jcrew. sometimes we're lovers, sometimes we're just acquaintances.

Rhonda said...

stella and dot is INSANE expensive for trendy pieces!

I usually get my trend pieces from mark. Not only because I sell it, but b/c you can't beat the price!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.