PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: TGIF

TGIF

I have to admit that my skin is amazing after using the derma roller one time.  The day after I used it my skin was red and a little puffy, almost like a sunburn.  The next day it peeled a little bit and my pores were so small and shrunken.  My skin was glowing and looked amazing.  I think I am going to continue to use it every 3 days or so.  Every time I think of the derma roller I think of rollin': 


I wore the neon pink J.Crew pants this week.  For 23 dollars why say no? This necklace is circa 2007 and even has my old initials on it.  I contemplated throwing it away last year and I'm glad I decided to keep it! 


In addition to my favorite TV shows, I have added Dallas and The Newsroom to my weekly line-up.  The Newsroom is AMAZING.  The dialogue is genius and captivating and the characters are quirky and intelligent.  It's definitely a little wordy and political, but as a former Political Science major, I love it.

15 comments:

April of Smidge Of This said...

I've been so interested to hear your take on "rollin'" - you've got me intrigued! Does it hurt when you're using it?

Pretty in Pink said...

it didn't hurt me at all!

Ashlee said...

I love that necklace!

I watched the Rollin video, I think I might have to invest in one myself! Be sure to keep us updated!

LKF said...

Gah! That roller thing scares me!

I'm obsessed with Newsroom too! I still miss Entourage and I'm highly anticipating the next season of Game of Thrones! Right now the hubby and I are watching Season 2 of the Wire. Gotta love HBO!

TLF said...

Love those pants!

Saw your blog on the Memphis Flyers Best of Memphis.. Didn't know if you knew is was listed on there. :o)

WorthyStyle said...

I am such a big fan of The Newsroom - anything Aaron Sorkin, really. He is such a genius.

The Waspy Redhead said...

Cracking up at the meme photo. I totally hated, now I want one. You win. Dallas & The Newsroom are my two favorite shows right now too. I feel like the witty writing on The Newsroom makes it ok that I'm also watching trashy Dallas. Balances it out.

Kathleen said...

LOVE that outfit and double love the unicorn bike.

Jessica said...

Hi! I love your pink pants! I saw on jcrew.com that is $69.99, it's the GARMENT-DYED ANKLE-ZIP TOOTHPICK JEAN right? how did you get $23 for them?

Pretty in Pink said...

jessica- they were extra 30% off sale and then extra 15% off on top of that. I got mine in store because they are normally marked lower in store than online. hope that helps!

Nat said...

Haha I love that so funny! I think you have me convinced that I need the derma roller. Love the neon pants, I have the jcrew neon shorts and I wear them at least once a week.

Anonymous said...

That roller thing scares me too!

LOVE that outfit! Totally up my alley. :)

Jenn said...

the newsroom is great! love the top know btw and the jcrew top and jeans : )

Michelle @Pen and Hive said...

Love the newsroom! Cannot stop watching. Talk about some haters, most of the bloggers who have reviewed it! I even had to post the full text of episode 3's opening speech on one of my blogs. Love the snappy, smart writing and the premise behind it.

Btw, now I want a rolling unicorn...

Amy @ Forever 29 said...

I am loving The Newsroom. The only show recently that holds my interest completely and my mind doesn't wander. Amazing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.