PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Thursday Randoms

Thursday Randoms

Have you all seen this new Bon Qui Qui spoof with Alexander Wang? I was dying laughing when I watched this.  The original is my favorite, but this one is pretty funny. 


And just in case you haven't seen the original, here it is: 


How amazing does Jessica Chastain look here?  I love her hair and her pale skin. 


And with a total 180, we have LiLo who obviously forgot to get a spray tan on her legs to match her arms and face.  This girl is just such a mess.  


I've wanted an Hermes belt for a while now.  Seeing lemon lady Yolanda Foster parade around on RHOBH with her 15 different Hermes belt straps is only feeding my obsession with the Hermes constance belt.  


I think they are so versatile and you can wear them on your waist or your hips.  Ahh here's LiLo as a blonde in one (we've come full circle). 



I'll take a Constance bag while we're at it too.  Thanks.  


Is anyone else obsessed with Vanderpump Rules?  I initially thought it was so dumb and laughed it off as a stupid spin off of RHOBH, but I am totally into it now!  It is like a real life modern version of The Hills.  I can't get enough of the drama! 


Here is the giveaway winner for the SPCA Dallas event!  Please email me at PIPMblog@gmail.com to claim your tickets! 



11 comments:

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

I'm dying for a Hermes belt too! And maybe I should give Vanderplump Rules another chance the first episode was so cheesy so I stop watched it!

Emily said...

I LOVE vanderpump Rules!!

allison said...

i love jessica! she is so stunning & talented!

i just said the same thing about vanderpump rules - just the hills! hated it at first, and now i won't miss it.. i'm a sucker for reality tv!

Anonymous said...

Dying for one of those belts.

And I fell asleep last night before Watch What Happens Now so I missed all of them being interviewed. Sadz.

Katherine said...

Shit, I thought she was wearing white tights! What a mess!

thecriminallyexpensive said...

I adore Jessica Chastain! She is so gorgeous and talented. She also seems to be very grounded.

I love my Hermes belts. I wear them with everything. It's a good wardrobe investment.

I haven't watched Vanderpump Rules yet but I know i will be addicted. I am on a Shahs of Sunset kick right now. I would die without Bravo lol

Kerr said...

I am right there with you on the belt and bag. I have not been watching vanderpump rules but I think I will now!

Kathleen @ Carrie Bradshaw Lied said...

i love bon qui qui. i LOVE Vanderpump rules - stassi is INSANE and jax's body has me encouraging my husband to work out more.

did you see them on WWHL? HILARIOUS.

WorthyStyle said...

haha poor Simon Doonan, I love him to pieces and Bon Qui Qui told him he was wearing a "wallpaper shirt" - kind of true, lady.

Is LiLo's new attorney carrying a LV briefcase, or is that LiLo's purse he just happens to be carrying? #deepthoughts.

phiphis blog said...

the constance is my absolute most favourite bag. girl crush! i love my belt and you will use it so much, well worth the investment!

and thank you for that bon qui qui video. totally made my day!

xox P

CAC muffin said...

I loovvee Bon qui qui!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.