PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: My Skincare + Makeup Routine

My Skincare + Makeup Routine


I have an arsenal of products just chilling in my "skincare drawer", but this is what I have been using as of late.  I am loving this Glytone Face Wash because it has the added benefit of having a high percentage of glycolic acid for a face wash.  I then apply the La Mer Brightening Serum followed by Retin-A on trouble spots.  I let everything dry for about 10 minutes and then apply La Mer Gel Cream over top.  


For makeup I like the current routine that I am using because it's quick and easy, despite how many products I am using.  I apply the Chanel makeup base and then immediately use the Trish McEvoy Instant eye lift for a concealer under and around the eyes.  I then apply the YSL Touche Eclat foundation with a stippling brush and matte everything out with Chanel loose powder.  I am loving the Tarte Amazon Clay blush in Tipsy for a quick cheek color.  I then do my eyes quickly with a neutral Chanel Eye Quad color and line with Trish McEvoy 24 Hour Gel Liner.  I put on a quick coat of Chanel Volume Mascara and then top everything off with a dusting of Guerlain Meteorites.  

3 comments:

Anderson said...

Love hearing about your beauty routine...I feel like you always have the best products! Definitely going to try that YSL foundation.

http://pennywiseandpoundfoolish.tumblr.com/

MHM1314 said...

Totally have used that Glytone before, it's incredible. I now use a glycolic acid wash from DDF and it's fabulous.

Netty said...

I'm wondering about the effects of the Guerlain product. I've always been so curious about it. Is it just more of a sparkly effect? A subtle highlighter?

xx
The Fashionable ESQ
http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.