PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Downtown

Downtown







Sweater: Michael Stars (old) similar here, Vest: from Argentina similar here, Jeans: J.Brand, Boots: DvF (old) similar here, Sunglasses: Linda Farrow for The Row via eBay, Purse: Chanel GST 

Rob and I went to lunch downtown and passed this creepy old abandoned Brewery.  Of course, we thought, "wow, what a cool place for an outfit shoot!".  I think he is taking this photographer stuff quite seriously and I am loving the results! 

Also, I attempted to self-distress my jeans ... it didn't turn out too well.  This is an example of a DIY gone bad.  I really want these, but decided to try to save money.  Maybe I should just buy them instead of taking scissors to a pair of jeans next time and looking like I got in a cat fight.  I feel really stupid about the jeans but these pictures were really good quality so I just went with it. 

6 comments:

Lili said...

LOVE THE VEST!!!

Bekah McDuffie said...

I've failed on the self distressing myself before.
And now I'm so convinced I need to get my hands on a fur vest, I say this every fall!!
matters of merrymaking

Delta Daisies said...

Ha! I love it!

Unknown said...

These pictures are amazing! You ought to make that close up your blog picture. I, too, have learned my lesson on self-destroying jeans. I tried using a razor blade after googling that was the right way to do it… but my results didn't look much different than yours. :( That vest is TDF though!

Natalie
oystersandpearls.net

Unknown said...

LOVING your pictures!!! You and the locations are looking pretty fab...

Netty said...

Hi! Love this outfit. You're lucky that he likes taking pics b/c they look great. Super crisp.
xx
The Fashionable ESQ
http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.