PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Styling Contest with Onlineshoes.com

Styling Contest with Onlineshoes.com

Happy Monday, friends! I was asked to participate in a shoe styling contest from Onlineshoes.com and would love it if you'd take a look and cast your vote if you think I am worthy :) 

For this particular contest I was given these cute women's boots by the Sofft brand.  They were surprisingly really comfortable and easy to wear.  They are the Sofft Noreen if you are interested. 



I would greatly appreciate your vote!

You can vote by clicking HERE and you can only vote once.  Thank you for taking the time to vote for me :) 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I voted, of course! Your hair looks amazing. The "new ombré" really works for you!

Shopping Obsession said...

I voted :) Love it how you pair with the pretty J. Crew skirt.

Elizabeth said...

Done. You're in the lead!!! Where did you get that jacket. I have the skirt. Such a cute combination.

Red Lipstick said...

Voted! You are leading at 41% Love Sofft, my aching runner's feet appreciate them! ;)

Netty said...

You look so cute! The best thing you did was get a great camera girl! I love the pics. Your hair looks awesome. I voted for you - you're winning by a landslide. YAY!!!

PS: I Love this brand of shoe> I bought a pair of their boots last year and found them to be super comfortable.

xx
The Fashionable ESQ
http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

Ayesha said...

Voted:)

Pink Flamingo Style said...

Those booties are amazing...adding those to my Christmas wish list immediately!!!

Rachel
www.pinkflamingostyle.com

Delta Daisies said...

cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.