PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Gearing Up for Spring

Gearing Up for Spring

I've told myself that I'm not a lot to buy any more winter clothes or shoes.  It's February, a short month, and I think this will be easy to do this month.  

So from here on out, let's only talk about items that will get you ready for spring! You may see the occasional outfit pic here and there with tights, scarf, and booties, but as far as what to buy, CUT IT OUT! 

First on my list is a pair of d'Orsay flats in a bright color.  I almost got the Jenni Kayne ones last year, but I held out and many more brands created similar pairs for a less expensive cost.  


or 


Another must have for me is the carmello Mansur Gavriel bucket bag.  This will be a great spring bag and it comes in many other versions as well such as the tote bag or even a new backpack version.  

Next I need to desperately stock up on lightweight sweaters to wear with skirts and legging pants. 



 It seems in the spring that my wardrobe is a combination of a light weight sweater, scarf, legging pants, and flats.  

Sweater, Scarf (so cheap- only 9 dollars!), Leggings, Bag, Shoes

So there you have it- what will you all be stocking up on for spring? 

2 comments:

Katie said...

Moving to SC really screwed up how I understand spring fashion. I am looking at all these light sweaters I want SO BADLY, but spring in SC = 80 degrees. SO maybe no on the sweaters. Sigh.

My spring wardrobe buys are all based around things I can easily move into summer; I need black flats that are casual as well as some work appropriate ones, sandals in a few colors, some light-fabric shirts that are still work-appropriate... and cardigans to deal with the in-office chill once the A/C starts up!

I am loving those candy-color flats though. So cute.

Courtney said...

I am in desperate need of the d'Orsay flats. In pink, most definitely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.