PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: MacroExfoliator Update

MacroExfoliator Update

So it's been a couple of weeks since I've been using the Rodan and Fields Macroexfoliator that my friend sent to me to blog about.  

I truthfully really love it- it's like going to get microdermabrasion but doing it yourself! I used to go every couple of weeks and get Microdermabrasion done and this little handheld thing provides nearly the same results and I don't have to leave my house.  I really like it and love using it prior to a mask or a facial treatment so the product will really soak in well.  

And just so you all see how it works, here's an awesome video of me attempting to act like I know what I am doing: 
These are some images that my friend Jackie has provided me of benefits from the MacroE. 


Here's a link to Jackie's site if you'd like to purchase any products from her.  


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.