PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: This & That- Collage Edition

This & That- Collage Edition

1. Enjoy Luxury Line- if you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen my post yesterday about this hair line.  I am obsessed.  My salon started carrying it about 2 moths ago and after my stylist used it on my blowout, I had to get it!  It makes your hair so soft and silky, but without weighing it down and as a bonus, it's sulfate-free!

2. Jean Paul Gautier Classic Perfume- I was in Ulta the other day using a coupon when I sniffed this perfume.  I knew it was a classic and I've always heard about it, but I was pleasantly surprised with how good it smelled.  

3. Penoies- again, if you follow me on Instagram, you may know of my hardship with peonies this year.  I have now purchased two batches from whole foods that will not bloom.  I am bombarded daily with people's perfect peony pictures and I am left with wilted ones.  What gives?

4. J Brand Photo Ready Crop Jeans-  The best jeans ever.  They are so cute and stylish but yet very comfortable.  You can dress them up with heels or wear them with sneakers.  

5. J.Crew Malta Sandal- I wore these in a couple of outfit posts last week.  They are officially my favorite spring/summer sandal.  They are so easy to slip on and are actually very comfortable to wear for long periods! 

6. J Brand Misfit Jeans- I have these and wear them all the time.  They feel like pajama jeans.  

7. Kate Spade Toucan Phone Case- I got this yesterday when I went in to Kate Spade looking for the "cat with whiskers" phone case.  I figured this would be great for summer.  

8. Kate Spade Lounge Pants-  while I was in Kate Spade I saw these amazing floral silk lounge pants.  Currently scheming ways to purchase.  

9. Dermalogica Skin Smooth Cream- I love to follow random people on Instagram that I don't know, but soon become obsessed with.  My current favorite is "alwaysjudging".  She's super cute and stylish and she recently posted about this cream she's used for years.  Naturally I had to give it a try. 

2 comments:

Kathleen @ Carrie Bradshaw Lied said...

I need that phone case.

kt said...

This post came at JUST the right time! I have about two shampoos left in the bottle of my beloved faux-morroccan oil shampoo from Sally (One n Only Oil) and I was thinking "It's been three years, I should try something new"... so I just ordered this on Amazon Prime last night! Excited to give it a whirl this weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.