PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Drugstore Essentials

Drugstore Essentials

1. Downy Wrinkle Release- we've probably kept Downy Wrinkle Release in business, I swear.  We buy at least 1-2 of these a week because we never iron and this stuff works like a charm. 

2. NYM Dry Shampoo- this dry shampoo dries clear, no residue, very easy.  

3. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer- I've been using this a couple of years and can't recommend it enough.  It doesn't cake in creases and goes on really smooth.  

4. Conair Big Velcro Rollers- I use these when I give myself a "blowout" ... after blowing out my hair with a round brush I put these in and leave for about 15 mins for vega volume. 

5. Crest 3D White Toothpaste- I swear this toothpaste whitens so well and has little gritty pieces to really make your teeth feel clean. 

6. Loreal Voluminous Mascara- I always keep this around and use it from time to time ... it's definitely my favorite drugstore mascara. 

7. Crest 3D White Rinse- just another step for whiter teeth- I do this before brushing with the toothpaste. 

8. Maybelline Baby Lips- goes on really smooth and gives the perfect touch of color. 

9. Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask- aka mean green ... I always put this on breakouts for a quick fix. 

5 comments:

The Chardonnay Kitchen said...

L'Oreal mascaras are 100% the best. I use their Extreme Collagen one and it thickens and lengthens perfectly.

Kalli said...

Hey! I just found your blog and have been semi-stalking it all morning. I adore your fashion posts. Such cute stuff! I thought I might leave a quick tip about the toothpaste... I'm a dental hygienist and that stuff is horrible for your poor teeth. Those little gritty pieces are essentially scraping your enamel of slowly but surely. It whitens by scraping micro layers of your enamel off to reveal the new layer underneath. Almost all "whitening" toothpastes do! The mouthwash is fantastic though. The best thing to do is to use a normal (non-whitening) toothpaste and whitening gel and some trays that you put on for 30 minutes once or twice a month. You can get them at the drug store or your dentist can make you custom ones and give you the super high power gel from their office.
Anyway... Sorry or the ramble. Keep those teeth happy for as long as possible! You can't get enamel back!
Love your blog and your writing style. Definitely will be back again!

Holy City Chic | Megan said...

I agree with every.single.one!

Stacy said...

I love the downy product. Thanks for the suggestion.

Stacy

Katharine @ SouthernBourbonMountains said...

Those velcro rollers are the BEST!!!! But I don't know if I'm getting older but the clips i use leave marks in my hair. What do you keep them in with??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.