PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Literally Everything is on Sale

Literally Everything is on Sale

I honestly can't remember a time like this year where literally, everything is on sale.  Every time I go to J.Crew, Gap, Piperlime, or any other store on my browser- there's always a promo going on! That's why I pretty much refuse to pay retail for anything these days ... there's ALWAYS a way to get something on sale.  It may not be that exact day but if you wait a few days I can guarantee there will be a promo going on.  I am hoping it only gets better next week during Black Friday and Cyber Monday.  

With all that said, here are some good sales going on right now that you don't want to pass up.

........................................................................................................................................

J.Crew- 30% off Winter Picks with code "SHOPNOW"

I have so much in my J.Crew cart, it's not even funny.  J.Crew is just so great for work basics- you cannot deny that.  

What's in my cart? These pretty little sweaters that come in lots of colors ... I was envisioning them with pants but I saw someone wearing one front-tucked into a skirt and it looked adorable. 

J.Crew Roll Sleeve Sweater $79.50 now $55.65 with code

Also, how perfect are these skirts to wear with sweaters, tights, and boots? They come in a variety of colors as well.  



I got this Oversized Striped Turtleneck last week and it's really cute ...

And we can't forget my Cocoon coat that I've worn almost every day since we've had arctic temperatures here ... 



........................................................................................................................................

Madewell is offering 20% off their "Picks" which includes a ton of cable-knit sweaters, boots, and even their transport tote.  

........................................................................................................................................

Piperlime is offering 25% off your entire purchase with code "BESTEVER" until 11/21.  

There's so much good stuff on the Piperlime website, it's hard to narrow down picks and suggestions, but they do have my current favorite boots, the Loeffler Randall Marit boot in both brown and black. 


I normally wear a 6.5 and got a 6.5 in these boots.  They were a little stiff when I first put them on, but once you break them in they are super comfortable! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.