PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Happy Monday

Happy Monday

Happy Monday friends!  

I wanted to share this outfit that is from the Target x Who What Wear collaboration.  


I am wearing the black dress and cape, which were both pretty affordable.  The cape is really neat because it gives the look of a blazer but you have full range to move your arms which some capes lack. I got a few of the other pieces and found the entire collaboration to be well made and inexpensive.  

I also got this outfit after seeing it on Jessica Alba at the launch party. 



The little leather jacket is surprisingly very well made and fits so cute.  I also love the print on the skirt and couldn't pass it up.  I plan to wear it in the spring with some pumps and a collared shirt.  

Everything WWWxTarget is 25% off today for President's day with the code "PRES".  

I have been going back and forth about whether or not to cut my hair into a lob.  What do you all think?  I think it's so fresh looking and would be easier to style but there's something so easy about putting your long hair up in a bun and calling it a day.  

This is the style and color I love:


I've been using this eye cream for a month or so now and I really really like it.  I think I blogged about it a few weeks back when I first purchased it, but now that I've had a while to try it I can fully attest to how awesome it is.  It's light, gentle, doesn't irritate my eye area and I think it has helped with my bad dark circles.  Read about it and give it a try if you're in need of a new eye cream. 



I also really love this Benefit Porefessional makeup primer.  I've been using it for a few months under my makeup and it makes the application so smooth and visibly reduces my pores.  If you order it from Sephora you can try the mini size and it's only 12 dollars.  


Have a good day!

1 comment:

KP said...

Longtime reader--loving your hair color right now!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.