PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Splurge vs. Steal

Splurge vs. Steal



I saw these Joie western booties last week and thought they were so cute for fall.  I saved them on my computer because I wanted to add them to my fall bootie wish list.  Yesterday I happened to be in Target getting some home stuff when I saw a nearly identical pair of booties to the Joie ones that I had just saved on my computer.  The Target booties were super cute and comfortable, the only downfall is that the material is that faux suede microfiber stuff, but for $32.99, who cares? 

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad you're posting again! Love these splurge vs. save posts especially!

Jennifer

littlebricklane.blogspot.com

Girl Meets Bow said...

I just bought these (the steals)! They are SO cute!

Pretty in Pink said...

@jennifer I will be posting more thanks!

@Girl Meets Bow I love them too

Haley Marozas said...

I have the Target booties and looooove them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.