PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Leopard Love

Leopard Love






Dress: J.Crew
Trench: J.Crew
Shoes: J.Crew
Bag: Phillip Lim for Target

J.Crew has some really cute new arrivals for fall.  I especially love all of their leopard items including this dress that I am wearing in the pictures.  They also had a really cute leopard pencil skirt with a bow belt as well as a cute top.  This trench coat I have in the pictures is the softest coat ever and is perfect for fall in my city because it never really gets cold enough for heavy coats.  Also, the gemma flats that I am wearing are the most comfortable shoes that I own- I have them in 4 colors!

Right now J.Crew is having 25% off of $150 with code "BESTDRESSED".



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.