PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Best Thanksgiving & Black Friday Sales

Best Thanksgiving & Black Friday Sales


I always say that I'm not going to shop during the Black Friday madness, but then if I don't I end up with severe FOMO! Last year I didn't buy anything during all the Thanksgiving sales and I can distinctly remember regretting it!  This year I am taking a preemptive approach by going ahead and putting things in my cart and getting things if the store has already started the sale.  Stores like J.Crew and Madewell already started their sale yesterday! I scoped out a few websites to find some good deals on basics and some fun items as well so read below if you're interested.  I hope you all are having a great Thanksgiving :) 

1. J.Crew Scarf- J.Crew is having 40% off everything in store (excluding their collection items) with code HOLIDAY

2. Via Spiga Faux Fur Vest- the price on this isn't ideal (for me faux needs to be under 100) but I can't resist this color and the fact that it looks so real! 

3. J.Crew Factory Skirt- J.Crew Factory is doing 50% off site-wide with no code needed (price as marked). These little sidewalk skirts are the best for work and pairing with oversized sweaters, tights, and boots! I have them in several colors as this is an item J.Crew Factory tends to do every year.  How fun is this tartan print for the Holidays?

4. J.Crew Relaxed Wool Turtleneck- I saw this in person yesterday and it is so cute and cozy!  It would look perfect paired with my black distressed jeans and booties.  It comes in a cute marled cherry color as well.  

5. Tory Burch Perry Tote- Tory Burch is having 30% off if you spend over $250 dollars with code THANKS.  I have wanted this bag forever since I saw it in person at Pure Barre (stalker status).  With the 30% off it puts the bag at $276 which isn't terrible for a nice handbag.  

6. Molton Brown Holiday Candle-  I have loved Molton Brown ever since using their body washes from a free gift about 8 years ago!  This Holiday candle is sure to make your house smell amazing with notes of juniper berries and lapp pine.  The Molton Brown website is doing 25% off site-wide with code USBF25.

7.  Madewell Billie Boot- Madewell is doing 25% off site-wide with code THATSALE.  If you are looking for a comfortable bootie that you can wear all day without blisters or pain, these are it! 

8.  Sole Society Mimi Leopard Boot- if you are looking for a good leopard bootie look no further than these Sole Society booties.  I have these and they are the perfect leopard pattern and look a lot more expensive than they are.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.