PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Shades of Grey- Cheap Poncho!

Shades of Grey- Cheap Poncho!




Poncho: WalMart
Dress: Madewell
Booties: Sam Edelman

I have another "you won't believe where this is from" purchase to share with you all, and yet again I have been creeping around Wally World! When I went in to get this poncho which I posted about a while ago, I also saw these solid colored ones and grabbed a couple.  They are really soft and easy to throw on over an outfit.  The quality isn't amazing or anything, but it's good enough for a $14.99 poncho and honestly a little better than you would expect.  I also got the navy color and may go back this weekend to see if they have any new colors ... I wish I could find one in camel! It looks like they are sold out online so if you want one you are gonna have to trek to your local Wally World! Don't forget they are by the purses and sometimes I've seen them on the end of the dressing room walls kind of hidden. 

On another note, who's ready for BLACK FRIDAY OMGGGG?! I honestly have a few things in mind that I want to get, but nothing crazy.  J.Crew is having 40% off their entire store which is unheard of because usually the highest they will go is 30% off.  J.Crew Factory is having 50% off everything and Madewell is doing 25% storewide.  I will probably troll around to those stores on Friday just to see if I can find anything good and check out the crazy people (I live for people watching). Are you all planning on shopping?

6 comments:

Life with My Little One said...

Love this poncho! Seriously can't. Slice it's from Walmart! You look amazing

claudiae said...

Absolutely live ponchos! I'' pretty short so they come down pretty low on me but love them!

Thebluegrassmom said...

I love this poncho and your photos! So cute!

Pretty in Pink said...

thanks gals!

Mommy in Leggings said...

Omg what a score!!

Pink to Tango said...

What great Poncho!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.