PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Favorite Face Masks

Favorite Face Masks


1. Ole Henriksen Power Bright- I love the Ole Henriksen peel kits and this one is great for brightening your skin and comes with a cleanser, polish, and a peel in each little individual kit.  

2. Fresh Rose Face Mask- I love anything with rose scent, so naturally this is a favorite of mine, but it really does work well! 

3. Glam Glow Brightening Mask- This is my current fave as it seriously brightens your skin and makes it feel so soft.  

4. Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask- I love this mask for getting even skin tone and for brightening. 

5. REN Glycolic Mask- This is a really good glycolic mask and will tingle and burn just a little bit.  It has a unique orange-y smell that makes you want to keep using it even though it's irritating at times.  

6. Origins Charcoal Mask- This mask is great if you have acne or acne-prone skin.  Sometimes I just apply it to zits and sleep with it on and will wake up with a smaller, less red zit.  

7. Sisley Tropical Resins Mask- This is one of my all time favorite masks for detoxing the skin.  It's expensive but you can get a bunch of samples on eBay if you don't want to pay full price.  

8. Natura Bisse Glyco Peel- This mask is super-pricey but is seriously worth every penny.  I haven't had this mask in a couple of years because I always think it's too expensive, but it is SUCH a good glycolic peel mask and will resurface your skin with just one application.  

9. Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Mask- I love the smell of this mask and it is definitely a good one to use if you are looking for a quick glow for an event or special occasion.  

10. Real Raw Beauty Dead Sea Mask- I couldn't get an image to import to my collage for this mask, but it is one of my all time favorites for deep cleansing.  


2 comments:

amandajernigan said...

I love the REN mask and want to try the Charlotte Tilbury mask. Have you used any of the Peter Thomas Roth masks? They're good too!

Pretty in Pink said...

@Amanda I have only used the peel pads.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.