PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Current Products: Makeup & Hair

Current Products: Makeup & Hair


Current Makeup Faves: 

Dr. Jart Water Fuse BB Cream- I am really loving this water fuse BB cream because it's so moisturizing for dry winter skin and also leaves a dewy glow.  I have been mixing it with the Becca Skin Perfecter and applying with my hands.  

Becca Skin Perfecter in Moonstone- this skin perfecter is amazing! You can use it as a primer base or mix it in with your foundation to give it a nice glow.  It comes in many different colors but I chose the Moonstone color which gives a nice radiant color to mix in with my BB cream.  

Charlotte Tilbury Powder- I've used this for a couple of years and it is by far my favorite pressed powder because it gives an airbrush effect without looking too matte like some powders do.  

Charlotte Tilbury Contour Kit- this is another item that I've used for a long time and have purchased more than once.  I use this with a contouring brush and use the darker color under my cheekbones and around the rim of my face.  I then take the highlighting powder and add a dusting to the tops of my cheeks.  

Becca Blushed with Light Palette- this palette has 3 different blush colors and I've been using each one of them so much lately.  I especially love the darker color for adding a pop of color to my otherwise super pale skin.  

YSL Shocking Mascara- this is one of my all time favorite mascaras for thick and voluminous lashes.  It doesn't do great for separating, but you can go over it with the next mascara that I'm about to talk about for a more separated look.  

Nars Audacious Mascara- this mascara is great for lengthening and separating.  It doesn't add much volume or thickness, but it will make your eyelashes look so long! 

Stilla All Day Liquid Eyeliner- after I ran out of my pricey Tom Ford eyeliner, I decided to give this a try and I really like it so far! It really does last all day and makes a really smooth cat-eye.  

It Cosmetics City Chic Brush Set- I recently threw away all of my old brushes that basically were about to fall apart.  I love these It Cosmetics brushes and recently got this whole set at Ulta.  

Real Techniques Brush Set- I like these a lot of contouring and sculpting because they are very thick and slanted which makes it easy for creating a good contour.  

Ecotools Brush Set-  this big fluffy brush is my favorite for powder application.  I also got some of their other brushes and have been very pleased with them all.  


Current Hair Product Faves: 

iRestore Hair Growth Shampoo- I have a lot of hair but just like anyone I lose a lot of hair as well.  I love this growth shampoo because it smells amazing and is helping my hair become more healthy while making it grow faster and keeping it nourished.  

Pureology Nano Works Gold- this line of shampoo and conditioner is great for colored hair and damaged hair.  I have really been able to tell a difference with the texture of my hair especially since I've been abusing the curling iron lately. 

Verb Leave-In Mist- I really like this leave-in mist for detangling before I use my Wet Brush to brush out my towel dried hair.  It smells really good and I don't have to use a lot to get out my tangles.  

Verb Ghost Oil- this is my new favorite hair oil because you only have to use a small amount and it will make your hair so very soft. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.