PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Cute & Stylish Affordable Shoes

Cute & Stylish Affordable Shoes




Aren't these booties so cute?  Would you ever guess that they are $35 dollars? I actually got them last year in Las Vegas and have worn them quite a bit (can't you tell from the black ones being all dusty? lol).  I was surprised to see that F21 brought them back this year in the exact same style and colors.  You really can't beat the price, and that's why I got both colors at the F21 in Fashion Show Mall (which PS is my fave f21 store ever).  What's funny is that it was actually Rob who told me to go back and get the other color.  He was like, "those are cheap compared to the other expensive crap you get, so why not?".  I am glad I got both colors! 


The Gucci style mule slipper has been really popular this year and while I do love the style, they are just so expensive!  I have found some similar options if you don't want to break the bank on a pair of slip on mules.  I really love the Kristin Cavallari ones but I honestly had no idea that her shoes were so expensive :P Girl sure has moved on since her days on The Hills, huh?

Hope you all have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.