PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Red Parker Plaid Cape Coat & Daniel Wellington Watch

Red Parker Plaid Cape Coat & Daniel Wellington Watch






Cape: Parker
Turtleneck: BP via Nordstrom
Jeans: Old Navy
Booties: Forever 21
Watch: Daniel Wellington c/o (15% off with code "PIPMEGAN17")

I just love this Red Parker Plaid Cape Coat.

I got this cape from Rent The Runway and couldn't wait to wear it because of the vibrant red color.  I recently got these black Old Navy Rockstar jeans and love them just as much as the denim ones that I have.  Daniel Wellington was kind enough to send me a black watch because I love the brown one that I have so much and have worn it almost every day since I got it!  This one has a croc wristband with a black face and rose gold casing.  


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.