PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Valentine's Day Gift Ideas

Valentine's Day Gift Ideas


Note: These items were received in a promo press packet for Valentine's Day

Paul & Joe Blush & Crushed Pearl Primer- how cute are these Valentine's inspired products from Paul & Joe? The primer is actually made from crushed pearls and gives your skin such a luminous glow which is perfect under makeup.  I will be using it in an upcoming makeup vlog :) The blush is just the perfect pop of hot pink and the other color is actually a little bit of a shimmering highlighter.  

Slip Sleep Mask- if you all follow me on insta-stories you know that I love my Slip Silk Pillowcase so I was so excited to try this Slip Silk Eye Mask.  I already have enough trouble sleeping and have to sleep in a pitch dark room. If there is the slightest bit of light, I won't be able to fall asleep.  I tried this out and it's so soft and comfortable you don't even know you're wearing anything over your eyes.  
Treets Traditions Foaming Body Gel- I love shower gels so I was so excited to try this one from Treets which is a brand focused on bringing back ancient traditions when it comes to skincare and body products.  I opted for the body gel in the energizing scent and the smell was amazing and it made my skin very soft.  

Color Science Color Palette- this palette is a color correcting palette that can be used for dark spots, blemishes, and skin imperfections.  It can also be used as a regular eyeshadow, highlighter, or even as a base on the lips to give a good color before applying lipgloss. I used the highlighting one today and it gave a really good glow.  I will also be using this in an upcoming makeup vlog to show you all exactly how to use it. 

Sulwhasoo Renewing Cream- I used to use the Sulwhasoo Ginseng Eye Cream a few years ago and I loved it.  I was SO excited to get this renewing cream to try.  The science behind the Sulwhasoo products is that they are infused with ginseng which is great for strengthening and regenerating skin.  

Jack Black Beard Grooming Kit- Unfortunately Rob doesn't keep a beard for very long, but I made him try the face wash and the shaving gel from this kit and he loved both of them! I have loved Jack Black products ever since I used their lip balm a couple of years ago.  They also have a great hand cream - it's not just for men, ladies! 

2 comments:

emilyrose5387 said...

Ok, so this isn't necessarily related to your blog post... but your IG STORY. GIRL. I laughed so hard! I literally do a mask every day. Peel once a week. Tretinoin nightly (twice daily if I'm feeling fancy). Coconut oil retinol lotion twice daily. My husband thinks I'm insane.

Pretty in Pink said...

Lol we're the same person!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.