PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Spring Linen Fringe Vest with SugarPlum Consignments

Spring Linen Fringe Vest with SugarPlum Consignments

spring-linen-fringe-vest

spring-linen-fringe-vest

spring-linen-fringe-vest

This is my last item in my monthly roundup of things from SugarPlum Consignments for spring! 


I love this linen blend fringe vest because it is the perfect layering piece for the months leading into warmer temperatures.  You could wear it now with something like I am wearing or take it into the hotter months and wear it with a white tank and shorts or a pair of distressed boyfriend jeans.  The best part is that SugarPlum has it available in a variety of sizes and you can call to order 901-763-7799 or check out their Instagram page and comment to order.  

1 comment:

Girl Meets Bow said...

I'm loving that fun vest! I can see it being such a staple this season!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.