PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Spring Ready with SugarPlum Consignments

Spring Ready with SugarPlum Consignments






Shirtdress: Sugar Plum Consignments c/o
Jacket: GAP
Booties: Dolce Vita (on sale)
Watch: Daniel Wellington c/o (use code "PIPMEGAN17" for 15% off)
Earrings: Vintage Chanel 

I'm back with one of my favorite stores in Memphis, SugarPlum Consignments, to highlight a few spring looks that are available in store.  This is a really cute and easy-to-wear shirtdress that could be worn several ways.  I chose to wear it with bare legs, but I think it would look really good with leggings or black distressed jeans.  I got these Dolce Vita booties recently and I think they will be a spring closet staple for sure.  Stay tuned for more looks from SugarPlum this week! 

If you are interested in this shirtdress or anything that is ever on their Instagram account you can just call 901-763-7799 to order over the phone.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.